With Import2 Wizard, you can easily map the links between two records while performing an import without the need for additional steps. This type of mapping is called a lookup mappings, and it only requires that you have a unique identifier of the record you wish to link to, contained in your CSV file.
1. Create your CSV file of data, which should include the records you are importing, and at least one column of data which identifies the existing records in your system to link to
2. Start your import by uploading the CSV file you created and starting the field mappings
3. Use the lookup field mapping option to select the type of record you wish to link to
4. Use the list of available identifiers to find the existing record - it could be name, ID, description or even color codes
5. Start the import and see your data imported with links intact