If you're looking for a quick rundown about Zendesk migrations and implementation, you can refer to this quick-list to ensure you are prepped and ready to begin your migration project!
- Gather your migration "group" - who will be involved in the project
- Scope out exactly what you want to migrate
- Settle on how you will migrate your data (API, third-party, etc.)
- Prep your current data - cleanup any mess, remove unwanted users or ticket conversations
- Prep Zendesk with the agents, fields and values you will need
- Test a small set of ticket and user data to check for errors or inaccuracies
- Agree on a cut-off date for all agents to stop using the old helpdesk
- Execute the migration!
That's it - if you've checked every box in this list, congrats! You've completed a Zendesk data migration.